Dr. Andrew Kwon MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 7 reviews

May 4th, 2016
patient
Not a bad Dr. Just not a good fit for me. Not on his A game and I need a Dr. on his A+ game for all of my medical issues......

January 25th, 2016
You just seem like a number not a person! It was just wam bam , gonna do this, send you here, he's out the door!! I guess that's the way it is these days. No eye contact. Not sure.

January 15th, 2015
OATIENT OF LING STANDING
DR. KWAN LEFT THIS AREA DURING NOV. 2013. I FOUND HIM TO NIT BE AWARE OF WHAT I SAUD, HE DIDN'T REMEMBER WHAT WE AGREED ON, THEN CHARTED I REFUSED TO GET FOLLOW-UP, WHEN I TRIED FOR 5 YEARS. PRESENTED TWO SWOLLEN FEET, HE SAW ONLY ONE, HE JUST WAS NOT WITH IT FOR THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS. I DO 'T KNOW WHAT WAS WRONG, BUT HE'D ASK A QUESTION, THEN TOTALLY SPACE OUT.

June 19th, 2013
Best doctor i've ever had. Never rushed me at all. Now my whole family goes to him

January 28th, 2013
dissapointed
I do not care for this Dr or his office, its very old and not clean at all. I was a pt for a few years and finally left due to feeling like Dr Kwon did not care for his pt OR employees, always seen many different nurses and receptionist. He favors his Korean pt by giving them what they want or coming out to talk to them when I would have to call and wait many hours to get any kind of feed back. He does not do anything as a Dr in family practice should no wound care no stitches no cast no birthcontrol nothing we were always to be sent somewhere else so what's the point in going to him in the first place. He ask you what you there for tells you to drink more water and rushes you out the door. I was never happy with his service. He will charge u for a visit just to tell you ur lab came back fine. I have also seen many many times when he will be closed and not tell his pt know ahead of tine or reschedule the appointment. I feel his practice is very unprofessional and unorganized. He just don't care about anyone or anything except for his Korean pt!!

June 5th, 2012
Happy Family
Our entire family has been going to Dr. Kwon for a decade. He knows us when we come in and is always very caring. He is always professional and sometimes he can be a bit of a comedian. Our children as they became adults continue to see Dr. Kwon. Good job Dr.Kwon and staff!!

January 25th, 2011
Good DR. a few times he has tried not to give me prescrptions for insomnia and back pain but after i assured him i truely needed them he would write a script