A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Beardsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Beardsley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beardsley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Lee Beardsley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 2 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Beardsley practice?
- Dr. Andrew Beardsley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Beardsley practices Pediatrics near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, IN and Zionsville, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians.