A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Freedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Freedman, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urethral Obstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Laurence Freedman MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Freedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Freedman practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.