Dr. Andrew Gross Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Gross?

Posted on June 25th, 2016

Worst Dr. ever! Instead of treating my young daughter appropriately he just made suggestive comments about her breasts and legs...she is 15!! Sick pervert child creeper!!!

Posted on May 4th, 2016

Unbelievably rude and inconsiderate to my health concerns. This doctor shoved me aside as if I wasn't worthy of treatment for my ongoing pain. He actually rolled his eyes at me and left the room. Worst Doctor I have ever seen!

Horrible Experience

Posted on November 24th, 2015

The rudest, most unprofessional practitioner, with no compassion at all. Being sick is hard enough, but to argue with a patient, and deem them incompetent is inexcusable, considering the circumstances. Making a patient leave feeling like they are dirt beneath his shoe is disgusting behavior, considering his profession.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Completely unprofessional, rude and cursed at us during our visit. He did not treat our illness properly and therefore I went to another hospital in Delta. Much better experience there!

Best doctor my family has ever had!

Posted on July 12th, 2010

I wish he was a family doc instead of an ER doc! He is way more thorough than any doc I have had for myself or my children. We have seen him many times in the ER (my husband, me, and my three kids)Great bedside manner. Takes all your concerns seriously. He doesn't treat you like a moron, but explains things very clearly. Love him!

Posted on June 12th, 2017