A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Mecca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Mecca is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Mecca, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mecca graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Mecca has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mecca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Mecca practice?
Dr. Andrew Mecca practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Meadville, PA and Corry, PA.
See Erie Internists and Erie Cardiologists.