A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Mecca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Mecca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Mecca, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mecca graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mecca has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Leonard Mecca MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Mecca practice?
- Dr. Andrew Mecca has 7 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Mecca practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Meadville, PA and Greenville, PA.
See Erie Cardiologists.