A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Mecca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Mecca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mecca
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Mecca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Mecca, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mecca graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mecca has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew L Mecca MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Mecca practice?
- Dr. Andrew Mecca has 7 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Mecca practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Meadville, PA and Greenville, PA.
See Erie Cardiologists.