Dr. Andrew Morrison MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 15th, 2014
re: dr morrison
Dr Morrison has been our doctor for 18yrs. We are very pleased with the care he has given us. We think very highly of him as a doctor. we feel he is a doctor one can talk to and feel comfortable with. we trust him.

March 18th, 2014
Arrogant, uncaring and cold
Spent all my appt time scrolling thru my computerized chart and asking questions. When he was done and I wanted to address my issues, he got all huffy that I waited til the last minute to bring this up! He refused to prescribe sleeping pills for me and when I asked how was I to sleep, he blithely replied that nobody ever died from lack of sleep and that I could have a glass of wine every night..Well, I had just told him my sister and both parents were alcoholics! He made no effort to determine WHY I was unable to sleep at all, no discussion of a sleep study, just brushed it casually off. When he wrote me a prescription and I asked why this particular drug, he became irate that I had the nerve to question him, and stated he didn't have time to explain it or go over every drug possibility with me. Also, he handed me some papers to read and left for a LONG TIME and I finally left the exam room to find out what happened, only to find he went and saw another patient for 20 minutes, while I read 2 minutes worth of patient info. Unbelievable.

August 31st, 2012
Poor Bedside Manner
I took my mother to see Dr. Morrison for the first time and he acts as if you are bothering him if you ask a question. He never bothered to look at us when diagnosing the health issues all he did was read from his computer, prescribed medicine, and left.