A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Rosen, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Rosen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Rosen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Lawrence Rosen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Andrew Rosen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Rosen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Mount Kisco, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons and New York Sports Medicine Doctors.