A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Rosen, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Rosen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Rosen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Lawrence Rosen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Andrew Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Rosen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons, New York Sports Medicine Doctors, and New York Family Physicians.