A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Rosen, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Internist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Rosen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Rosen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Rosen practice?
Dr. Andrew Rosen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Mount Kisco, NY.
See New York Surgeons, New York Emergency Physicians, and New York Sports Medicine Doctors.