Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Rosen
Dr. Andrew Rosen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Rosen is affiliated with Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div, Montefiore Medical Center and Lenox Hill Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Rosen has the following 4 specialties
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Andrew Rosen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. David Shein
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0.01 mi39
Dr. Jose Echenique
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0.01 mi8
Dr. Mark Mohrmann
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0.01 mi20