A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Sherman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Sherman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Lawrence Sherman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Sherman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Sherman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL.
See Miami Physiatrists.