A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Weiss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Weiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
- Capital Region Medical Center
- St Marys Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Lowell Weiss MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Andrew Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Weiss practices Ophthalmology near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Ophthalmologists.