A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Wong, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Back Pain
- Breathing Exercises
- Carbohydrate-Restricted Diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Functional Colonic Diseases (Functional Bowel Disorders)
- Hashimoto Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lyme Disease
- Mediterranean Diet
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Leung-Doon Wong MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Wong practice?
- Dr. Andrew Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Wong practices Internal Medicine near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Rockville Internists.