A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Wright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Wright, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Wright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- St Luke's Medical Center
- Tempe St Lukes Hospital A Campus of St Lukes
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wright accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Wright practice?
Dr. Andrew Wright practices Family Medicine near Wendell, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Wendell Family Physicians.