A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Labbie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Labbie, Pediatric Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Labbie, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Labbie graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Labbie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Scott Labbie MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Labbie practice?
- Dr. Andrew Labbie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Labbie practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Miami Urologists and Miami Pediatric Specialists.