A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Labbie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Labbie, Pediatric Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Labbie, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Labbie graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Labbie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Miami Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Labbie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans