Dr. Andrew Labbie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Labbie?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Labbie?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2015

Unprofessional

I was referred to this practice for my infant son, the office over books appointments especially new patients, which had us waiting over an hour before being called out of the waiting area. A nurse came into the patient room and was very pleasant, she examined my son and said the doctor would be right with us. Dr Labbie came into the room after 10 more minutes of waiting and trying to entertain a 12 month old from crying and not wanting to be there. He did not wear gloves nor did he wash his hands before touching my son's private area. He then examined him, asked a couple questions and told us that we will need to come back when my son turns 2 years old. Before leaving, he turned the water on, rinsed his hands with no soap then shook his hands over the sink. I was also charged $247 at the time of the visit and the office also charged me $233 to my insurance which my MRA paid out. I have been trying for nearly 3 months to be refunded, which the billing dept in Miami has made numerous excuses and promises the following week I will have my refund. Very unprofessional and disappointing overall.

May 20th, 2015

Long wait met with an arrogant response

He came in three hours late for the initial visit with my 13 months-old appointment, and when I asked why he was so late, his answer was "Oh, I am always late, that's who I am", very arrogant! So, be ready to wait a great deal

January 29th, 2015

Dr. Labbie is the best, but he knows it. He often lacks compassion

February 17th, 2012

A very professional and dedicated Doctor.

Dr Labbie is The Best. I was born with bladder extrophy. He has been my doctor since I was born 18 years ago. Not only is he The Greatest Doctor ever he is also very Caring. You have become part of our family..you have Inspired me to become a Urologist and help children like me. I love and honor you..

February 17th, 2012

A very professional and dedicated Doctor.

June 15th, 2011

We love him

Dr Labbie has been with my son since birth 18 years ago when my son was born with Spina Bifida. Dr Labbie would stay late at the hospital just to explain things to us. He has even made some personal phone call to us just to check. We travel over 2 hours to keep him as our DR. He has performed surgeries and well care for us. Dr.Labbie KNOWS what he is doing. We both love him. & my son is doing well.

May 20th, 2011

UNPROFESSIONAL DOCTOR AND STAFF

We took our 2 month old son to a circumsicion with Dr. Labbie. Not only did we wait over 2 hours, to a point where the anesthesia wore off, but when they did the procedure, we could hear our son wailing from the waiting room. To top it off, the receptionist at the front (who wore sweatpants and a sweatshirt - no uniform!) commented that he sounded like a "cat having sex" (in SPanish). THE NERVE. I will report this anywhere I can. When the doctor came out with our son, he handed him to us like a package and ran through instructions without taking time to comfort us or explain the procedure. We will NEVER go there again.

December 2nd, 2010

Buen Cirujano.

Este Doctor da la impresion de ir a lo suyo y nada mas pero No,el opero a mi hijo(nada urgente ni complicado) y es muy buen cirujano y preocupado por el post operatorio.En la oficina(Miami Childrens),todos muy amables tambien.Gracias Dr Labbie!!!

June 17th, 2010

Very rude

This has got to be the rudest doctor I have ever seen. He was very sarcastic and mean to me and my daughter. Will never see again.

March 13th, 2017