A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lall graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Lall MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Lall practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lall has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Lall practices Internal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists.