Andrew C Larsen MD Patient Reviews

December 9th, 2013
patient
always listened to my thoughts and answered all of my questions. He was never in a hurry but always took his time. When i was sad or cried i always received a hug and encouragement.

April 20th, 2012
They don't make them like this anymore
Dr.Larsen is a good, old fashioned country doctor working out of a family run medical clinic and he CARES about his patients. If you have an appointment make sure you have plenty of time, as later in the morning you will likely be waiting, but that is because he actually spends ALL of the time he needs to truly understand his patients - not just their illness. When it's your turn you can be sure that he will spend all the time YOU need. If you are tired of doctors that spend five minutes only half listening to you, try this doctor out. He puts the "Care" in healthcare!!

November 26th, 2010
patient
My only concern is that Dr Larsen and his wife Laurie would move away to help people in a third world country. They are so compassionate for each life that rests in their care. NEVER have I worked with a Doctor with the bedside manners or been a patient of such a caring individual.

July 6th, 2010
I love this doctor. He and his wife are fabulous people. We need more like them. When my diagnosis was difficult to treat, Dr. Larsen came through for me and my family. I am always recommending his office. His waiting times are extended because he spends the time that is needed with every patient to make certain of their needs and cares are met. You won't mind waiting for in exchange of the care that you will receive.

November 18th, 2009
Great, Caring and Understanding
I was treated as well as could be. He understood my needs and went to great leigh's after the visit to insure my condition was getting better.