A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lashus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lashus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lashus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lashus graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Lashus has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lashus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew G. Lashus practice?
Dr. Andrew Lashus practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allen, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Pediatric Specialists, and Dallas Cardiologists.