A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lashus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lashus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lashus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lashus graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Lashus has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew G Lashus MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew G. Lashus practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lashus has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Lashus practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.