A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lasky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lasky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lasky, MD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasky graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lasky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew S Lasky MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Lasky practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lasky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Lasky practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Leawood, KS.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Rheumatologists.