- Friendly Staff
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
- Wait Time
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Andrew Lassman?
March 25th, 2015
April 19th, 2013
Dr. Lassman has been unfailingly both kind and real with me--a combination that I want from my doctors. He never patronizes me and always explains tests, treatments, and answers to my questions completely and thoroughly. I have felt that I really matter to him. The team at the Columbia Brain Tumor Center is small, tight, obviously like and respect each other, and a great place to be treated.
September 9th, 2012
1) There is a requirement to provide a records before an appointment can be made so the doctor could have one week to review the records before my visit. However the records were not reviewed by the doctor until the time of my appointment so this took additional time. It took 4 hours for my appointment with these delays, with only 15 minutes actually spent with Dr. Lassman. 2) There are extensive delays when seeing this physician. During my last appointment he was 90 minutes delayed; there was no communication from the staff on the delay; nor was there an apology from the doctor for the delay. 3) Poor bedside manner. 4) follow-up from this practice is extremely poor. There is no follow-up on test result; scheduling of tests or even directions on what is required prior to in-hosiptal procedures. 5) I would not recommend this physician to anyone
February 3rd, 2012
My time spent with Dr. Lassman was nothing short of a nightmare. I was diagnosed with brain cancer after giving birth. I had a three year old as well. This dates back to 2002. The doctor told me my prognosis. When I started to cry he asked if I had a suicide plan. I told him I was weepy bc I just gave birth. He was cold and separated me from my husband so I had nobody in the room to defend me. He told me if I were his sister he would place me on Prozac. When I asked about the natural supplement poly MVA, he told me to save my money... Boy I am sure glad I did not listen to dr. Lassman. I am a 9 year survivor and cancer free. If your sensitive, avoid this doctor.
October 16th, 2014
July 28th, 2014
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides