A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lazar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lazar, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lazar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Lazar MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Lazar practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lazar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Lazar practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Beachwood, OH.
See Beachwood Internists and Beachwood Nephrologists.