A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lee is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Massachusetts General Hospital.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System-University Dr. Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Wen-Tseng Lee MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Lee practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Internists and Marlton Pulmonologists.