A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lee is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Massachusetts General Hospital.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System-University Dr. Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Wen-Tseng Lee MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lee has 7 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Lee practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Pulmonologists.