Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Leiter
Dr. Andrew Leiter, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA, with another office in Worcester, MA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Leiter is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center, Umass Memorial Medical Center and Marlborough Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Leiter has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Andrew Leiter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.
Dr. Seth Dahlberg
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Worcester, MA 0 mi36
Dr. Iva Zivna
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Worcester, MA 0 mi21
Dr. Veera Sudireddy
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Worcester, MA 0 mi29