A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lenneman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lenneman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lenneman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lenneman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenneman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lenneman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Vanderbilt Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jacob Lenneman MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Lenneman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lenneman has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Lenneman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.