A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lenneman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lenneman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenneman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lenneman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Vanderbilt Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lenneman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Lenneman practice?
Dr. Andrew Lenneman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Hospitalist near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Smyrna, TN.
See Louisville Internists, Louisville Cardiologists, and Louisville Hospitalists.