A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lenneman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lenneman
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lenneman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lenneman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenneman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lenneman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Vanderbilt Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jacob Lenneman MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Lenneman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lenneman has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Lenneman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.