Dr. Andrew Lerrick Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Lerrick?

February 22nd, 2017

STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUD DOCTOR

WHAT HE SAID HE CAN DO IS FALSE. THAT TAKES NO NO ACCOUNTABILITY FOR ALL THE MISTAKES HE HAD DONE!!!!

February 22nd, 2017

QUACK QUACK!!!

He is a quack who butchered my 10 year old sons nose and did this to many others he should lose his license and have to have the surgery he did to my son on himself..

October 10th, 2016

You Were Warned

Really messed up my nose while trying to fix a deviated septum. Had to have another doctor try and make things better. Now 8 years later still having problems breathing and was told that doctors are correcting Lerrick surgeries very consistently. Do your homework.

June 8th, 2016

MD

As a physician, I always refer my patients to Dr. Lerrick. He is very knowledgeable, compassionate and detailed. He does not treat a symptom, he treats a patient as a whole. His heart is at his work. Dr. Lerrick's sincere interest in his patients, outstanding communication skills and sense of humor make every patient feel special. I recommend Dr. Lerrick to all my patients and relatives.

February 5th, 2016

Great Doctor and Suergeon

Dr. Lerricks is one of a mind. The man takes on so much, but will even call you at 10 pm. I had surgery for Sleep Apnea and my deviated septum was a hard case due to a military injury. A 2 hour surgery turned into 5, but I came out Great. Dr Lerricks has a sense of humor that can be grading on some people, but funny for others. But he knows what he is doing and talking about. Try to get the 9 am ornlast appointment of the day since he runs behind. He spends alot of time with his patients.

November 21st, 2015

He's a nice guy, but a bad doctor. Sorry.

October 20th, 2015

This Man Is Horrible

If I could rate no stars I would. Compleatly unprofessional. Came in for my first visit and had an appointment at 11:00. Was told it was going to be a 2 hour wait time. I had to go to work and asked the front desk woman why there was such a delay and she said "The doctor is normally never on time it's always a good idea if you guys give us a call to see if were running on time." So I made another appointment for the week after at 9 am. I was told a delay should not be a problem since I would be his first patient of the day. At 9 am they sat me down in one of the rooms and at 9:10 he walked in and said "Ill be right with you." He left the door open and then walked up to the receptionists and then started talking about his day and his personal problems. At 9:20 I had to walk out and say to them, "I need to go to work and I have been sitting here for 20 min could you come see me please." After another 10 minuites he walked in, and started to give me excuses as to why he was late and blah blah blah. I told him that I needed to leave at 10 so that I can go to work. Long story short, durring his assesment of me. He straight out called me fat, said I needed a nose job, for sure needed a hearing test and a tonsilectimy. Also the entire time he was using unprofessional language. Swearing, dropping F-bombs. Talking about his daughter and other personal problems. He also kept touching me. Grabbing my hand, my shoulders, and my ankles. (I had my legs crossed) As a 22 year old woman I felt an incredible amount of disgust as this older man kept behaving this way. I finally left his office at 10:20. I still made it to work, and I will never go to his office again, I intend to file an official complaint against this man. He should not be working in this field. His behavior is compleatley unexcepptable and It should not be tolerated.

September 28th, 2015

Stay away

Very scatterbrained. Talks on and on. Not well thought of by other docs. My GP said, " how did you end up in his office? " have heard some things that are unsettling about this doc.

June 10th, 2015

The Best of the Best in his field....

He is the BEST of the BEST. He took care of me when I was diagnosed with Possible Thyroid Cancer. He performed the initial surgery with the utmost care and used a special device that would let him know if he was getting too close to my vocal cord nerve. (I told him that I love to sing karaoke). When the pathology came back, he was kind enough to forward the sample/results to another facility for a 2nd opinion. The wait time may at times be long, but I KNOW that it's because he's really very knowledgeable and is really good at what he does. He's passionate about his patients and makes you feel like he really cares. He takes his time with you....you will never feel rushed. As I said, he's the best. I owe him my life for successfully and safely removing as much Thyroid tissue as he can. It's been 7 years now and I remain cancer free. To think I was at the border of Stage 3 cancer! He works out of several areas and hospitals. He's all about you and getting you well. THANK YOU Dr. Lerrick.

May 23rd, 2014

Excellent Service

My mom ended up in the emergency room, and found out she broke her nose and her cheek bone. The ER Dr recommended Dr. Lerrick, and we got a same day appointment. Wonderful staff, really bent over backwards to accommodate us.

March 5th, 2013

An outstanding doctor ... you couldn't find a better ENT anywhere

Dr. Lerrick did an excellent job on my surgery, as well as my young daughters tonsilectomy. I wouldn't trust anyone else for ENT knowledge and experience ~ he's by far the BEST. Great office staff who cares about the patients & answers any questions you might have about procedures, illnesses, etc. Highly Recommended Office A+++++

November 4th, 2012

Unprofessional bedside manner

crude comments, no morals nor ethics.