A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Leuchter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leuchter
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Leuchter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Leuchter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Multi-Infarct Dementia
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leuchter graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leuchter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew F Leuchter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew F. Leuchter practice?
- Dr. Andrew Leuchter has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Leuchter practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.