A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Leuchter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leuchter
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leuchter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Leuchter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Multi-Infarct Dementia
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leuchter graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leuchter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew F Leuchter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew F. Leuchter practice?
- Dr. Andrew Leuchter has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Leuchter practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.