A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Levi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Levi, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Levi, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted reproductive Technologies
- Egg Collection (Oocyte Retrieval)
- Female Infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Reproductive Endocrinologist
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
- assisted reproductive technologies
Education & Awards
Dr. Levi graduated from University of Rochester . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Levi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Park Avenue Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Joseph Levi MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Levi practice?
- Dr. Andrew Levi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Levi practices Reproductive Endocrinology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT and Norwalk, CT.
See Trumbull Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Trumbull Endocrinologists.