A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Levi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Levi, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levi
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Levi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Levi, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Egg Collection (Oocyte Retrieval)
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Pelvic Pain
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levi graduated from University of Rochester . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Levi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Park Avenue Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Levi MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Levi practice?
- Dr. Andrew Levi has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Levi practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Trumbull, CT.
See Trumbull Obstetricians & Gynecologists.