Dr. Andrew Levinson Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Levinson?

Excellent Therapist

Posted on November 23rd, 2017

Obviously, one's relationship to a therapist can be a sensitive thing. Dr. Levinson seems to really care, and his advice, while sometimes not what you want to hear, is always spot on. Highly recommended .

FANTASTIC DOCTOR!

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

Finally I'm off Aderall

Posted on August 1st, 2017

I liked Aderall don't get me wrong... it was the only thing that helped me with my ADD but I'm in my 40's and I felt I could not keep it up for the rest of my life. I need it a solution that made me feel I was not poisoning my body... long story short , after a year seeing Dr. Levinson, I'm off Aderall and my body and mind feel awesome. I can't thank him enough! He goes deep into finding the real issue and his approach is always the healthy one; the approach I wanted and was looking for. I highly recommend him.

Integrative medicine

Posted on July 8th, 2017

I used him as an integrative medicine expert and he was fabulous! He put everything together diagnosed me quickly and correctly and arranged a treatment plan that was effective ! He was great and I recommend him highly

Not recommended

Posted on July 16th, 2016

Comes across as very knowledgeable but beware. Found him to be something of a control freak. He suggests very expensive therapy and if you're uncomfortable about agreeing to it he will smooth talk you and not let up until you've agreed. Seemed like he was padding the bill

Horrible

Posted on July 14th, 2016

I should have listened to the negative reviews. This guy is full of it. He say what you want to hear but none of his supplements and therapy works. Spend a ton of money and I regret it.

Can't Recommend Highly Enough!

Posted on June 8th, 2016

Wow! I have been to so many doctors and Dr. Levinson figured it out at the first appt. He was incredibly knowledgeable and really listened to me. The staff was kind. And I didn't feel rushed. Not as important, but a nice plus, the office is lovely & very relaxing. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Levinson. Wish everyone had the opportunity to work with him.

Posted on December 25th, 2015

A total quack.

Posted on August 1st, 2015

Worst Doctor I have ever seen. Not worth a dime. The fact that I wasted alot of money on his treatments is devasting. He was very egotistical and could care less about hearing me out.

Awesome

Posted on May 16th, 2015

This is not a typical medical practice and you pay for what you get. That said Dr. L. is really good at what he does and figured out what no one else could.

Stay away

Posted on May 16th, 2015

This guy is horrible all around. I have never seen such a waste of a doctor. He doesn't even listen to your problems. I felt like all he wanted to do was sell more vitamins. I wouldn't given go as far as calling him a doctor. He is careless when you speak to him and for a 10 minute chat he charges 200$ and there is still the supplements he wants you to buy which is another few dollars added. Overall, this guy only wants your money. I advice all parents or any Patient to stay away because he will not help.

Horrible doctor

Posted on March 11th, 2015

I really feel that this Dr takes advantage of his patients. He tries to sell you a bunch of supplements that don't work, charges you for any little thing, won't even fill out a form without a fee, doesn't want to work with your childs doctors and tells you not to do what they tell you. He is really not a good doctor. Don't waste your money like I did.