Dr. Andrew Levinson MD Patient Reviews

2.9

July 16th, 2016
Not recommended
Comes across as very knowledgeable but beware. Found him to be something of a control freak. He suggests very expensive therapy and if you're uncomfortable about agreeing to it he will smooth talk you and not let up until you've agreed. Seemed like he was padding the bill

July 14th, 2016
Horrible
I should have listened to the negative reviews. This guy is full of it. He say what you want to hear but none of his supplements and therapy works. Spend a ton of money and I regret it.

June 8th, 2016
Can't Recommend Highly Enough!
Wow! I have been to so many doctors and Dr. Levinson figured it out at the first appt. He was incredibly knowledgeable and really listened to me. The staff was kind. And I didn't feel rushed. Not as important, but a nice plus, the office is lovely & very relaxing. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Levinson. Wish everyone had the opportunity to work with him.

December 25th, 2015
A total quack.

July 31st, 2015
Worst Doctor I have ever seen. Not worth a dime. The fact that I wasted alot of money on his treatments is devasting. He was very egotistical and could care less about hearing me out.

May 16th, 2015
Awesome
This is not a typical medical practice and you pay for what you get. That said Dr. L. is really good at what he does and figured out what no one else could.

May 15th, 2015
Stay away
This guy is horrible all around. I have never seen such a waste of a doctor. He doesn't even listen to your problems. I felt like all he wanted to do was sell more vitamins. I wouldn't given go as far as calling him a doctor. He is careless when you speak to him and for a 10 minute chat he charges 200$ and there is still the supplements he wants you to buy which is another few dollars added. Overall, this guy only wants your money. I advice all parents or any Patient to stay away because he will not help.

March 11th, 2015
Horrible doctor
I really feel that this Dr takes advantage of his patients. He tries to sell you a bunch of supplements that don't work, charges you for any little thing, won't even fill out a form without a fee, doesn't want to work with your childs doctors and tells you not to do what they tell you. He is really not a good doctor. Don't waste your money like I did.

December 3rd, 2014
Bad doctor
This Dr is in the business to make money not to help his patients. He claims that only his supplements are recommended and they are over prized. He charges for returning calls and the staff recommends sending emails but they take forever to respond. I would not recommend him. He will take your money and most likely you will not see an improvement

November 20th, 2014
Same thing....
These stories don't surprise me. We saw this doctor 11 years ago and exactly the same thing. Heck,I think we were even charged for the time I left the room to change my son's diaper. I would 100% not recommend this doctor. No progress, just a lot of bills and lost hope .

November 8th, 2014
I just can not believe that after I have read all these not really good reviews about Dr. Levinson I still scheduled an appointment with him. I had the most terrible experience. My consultation cost me a few thousands dollars, plus my insurance covered additional cost for my blood work expenses. However, Dr. Levinson office had lost my blood work .... how this could possible happened who knows. I called to Levinson office like 10-15 times during a year but never was able to reschedule my blood work or reimbursement my expenses. Recently I just give up to keep calling them. This office is totally scam.

March 22nd, 2014
be very careful
be very careful with Dr Levinson and his office. He steered us to the most expensive treatments he could, and is very practiced at talking you into things. he's very persistent, much of what he strongly recommended didn't work very well and we were stuck with a huge bill. his staff is hit or miss, there was one nice person but she left and the turnover was pretty high. it's very difficult finding good help for autistic kids, there are some people out there who take advantage of the neediness of families and it sure felt like this is one of them