Dr. Andrew Li MD Patient Reviews

January 12th, 2016
The Best.

July 10th, 2015
Compassionate physician.
I was diagnosed with a gynecological cancer at UCLA Medical Center at the early part of this year (2015), and Dr. Li was meant to be my second opinion consult. I heard about him through a colleague of mine who knew personally. From the start of my appointment, he uttered "I am so very sorry that you have to be here." The weight of getting cancer diagnosis is very heavy and he was the first healthcare professional who said that to me. I've had a lot of pent up emotions that came welling out. While he didn't say anything new diagnosis wise, I liked that he explained my particular type of cancer and how he would treat it. It was more of a dialog and I think I needed that. Two days later, I worked on finding a way to transfer my care over to him. He performed my major surgery and will also be following my case while in remission. He's a great physician and I'm blessed to have met him. He saved my life.

May 26th, 2015
He is the best doctor, hands down - incredible bedside manner and extremely knowledgeable.

February 9th, 2015
Very happy with Dr. Li, not so happy with his clerical staff

May 21st, 2013
BEST CANCER SPECIALIST
Dr. Li is not only compassionate, smart and kind, but his protocol for my cancer diagnosis was accurate and saved my life. He's the best doctor I have ever known, and an amazing human being. I am lucky that I was in such good hands.

March 19th, 2013
Dr. Li is wonderful in every way.

September 19th, 2012
Great doc with wonderful beside manner
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Li. He was professional, direct, compassionate, communicative. Absolutely wonderful in every respect. Called me personally to see how I was after the surgery and to give me the pathology report.

March 10th, 2012
Cancer Patient
I would def recommend Dr. Li. He is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. Very compassionate and his communication skills---- SUPERB. He doesn't make you feel stupid, he would explain to his patient using human languagge not some medical term that I would not even bother to remember. Intelligent also very careful in doing his job as well ! 2 thumbs up !!!

January 27th, 2012
The best doctor
Dr. Li is by far the best doctor that I have ever met. He is a young professional star. Like another reviewer, I compare all doctors to Dr. Li.

December 30th, 2009
Thank you Dr.Li
We thank Dr.Andrew Li for his healing hands. I gave birth to my second child recently in a planned csection that went completely disasterous. Dr.Li was called in for his expertise to assist my ob and her partner to help control the bleeding of my uterus. After 4 hours of surgery, I am happy to be alive to see my newborn baby which we named Wesley Andrew. Thank you Dr.Li for saving my life.

October 6th, 2009
He's the best doctor
Dr. Andrew Li is one of the best doctors I have had the honor of being a patient of. He is very explanatory and kind. He is a young professional with great bed side manner. He is very personable as well. I compare every doctor to him and I still haven't met anyone as great as him.