A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Liao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Liao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liao has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Wei-Kuang Liao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Liao practice?
- Dr. Andrew Liao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Liao practices Family Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Arcadia Primary Care Doctors.