A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Limbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Limbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Limbert
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Limbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Limbert graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Limbert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Bruce Limbert DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Limbert practice?
- Dr. Andrew Limbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Limbert practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Surgeons.