A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ANDREW LIMBERT:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ANDREW LIMBERT is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. LIMBERT graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. LIMBERT has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. LIMBERT accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. ANDREW LIMBERT practice?
Dr. ANDREW LIMBERT practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Alpena, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Surgeons.