A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Limbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Limbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Limbert
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Limbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Limbert graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Limbert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Bruce Limbert DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Limbert practice?
- Dr. Andrew Limbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Limbert practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Surgeons.