A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lipka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lipka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lipka, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipka graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lipka has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Charles Lipka MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Lipka practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lipka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Lipka practices Ophthalmology near Highland Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Highland Park Ophthalmologists.