A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lipka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lipka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lipka, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipka graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lipka has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Ocean Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Lipka practice?
Dr. Andrew Lipka practices Ophthalmology near Highland Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Highland Park Ophthalmologists.