A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lipka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lipka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipka
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lipka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lipka, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipka graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lipka has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Charles Lipka MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Lipka practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lipka has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Lipka practices Ophthalmology near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists.