Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Lischuk
Dr. Andrew Lischuk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hamden, CT, with other offices in West Haven, CT and East Haven, CT (and 6 other locations). His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Lischuk is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Lischuk has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Andrew Lischuk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamden, CT.
Dr. Ramon Gonzalez
Hamden, CT 0.01 mi35
Dr. Jonathan Kirsch
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Hamden, CT 0.01 mi33
Dr. Richard Bronen
Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Hamden, CT 0.01 mi37