A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Liskiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Liskiewicz, Emergency Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Liskiewicz, MD, PA is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sprains and Strains
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Liskiewicz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Liskiewicz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Zbyszek Liskiewicz MD and PA is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Z. Liskiewicz practice?
- Dr. Andrew Liskiewicz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Liskiewicz practices Emergency Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL.
See Sarasota Emergency Physicians.