Dr. Andrew Liteplo MD Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Boston, MA

2.9

July 9th, 2013
MGH ER
I saw Dr Liteplo for about 5minutes during my visit at the ER. Once brought back I was seen by him right away. Which I didn't expect to be seen so soon as we waited hours in the waiting room. I expected to wait for a Dr but I didn't. He came in introduced himself and right away he was full of himself. Asked a few questions but wasn't even able to answer before he chimed in with a sharp remark. He did a two second exam said to wait right there and he would put orders in for tests for the nurse. That was the last I saw him. The nurse did all of the follow up and apologized that the doctors shift ended and he would not be back. Saw several other patients being followed up by their Dr. Was told that since he's an attending he doesn't have the time other doctors do. The nurse did not seem happy as we did not ask she was just stating facts. He was quick, smart with poor follow up and bedside manner.

March 6th, 2011
bad experience
that's very bad experience for me. he is not only inpatient but made his assistant to do the ovral surgery in unacceptable condition as well. I can stand it.He is the worst Dr I have ever met.