Dr. Andrew Little MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Phoenix, AZ

no change

December 16th, 2016
Recommended & very pleased
I was referred to him for issues with trigeminal neuralgia and after ordering a MRI to make sure there wasn't something else going on (which there was), he took excellent care of me. I am not sure if he even understands how calming his demeanor is. He calmly sits there and answers your questions to make sure you have all the information, which helps to put you at ease on what is happening next. I really appreciated everything he did.

May 16th, 2016
Dr. Little, the Barrow Brain & Spine, Dignity Health & all of his staff were very professional & compassionate. The care was indeed world class. Everyone I interacted with proved to be the ultimate professional with an exceptional knowledge of their role. Worth every penny.

November 1st, 2015
Very Pleased with Outcome
I suffered with spinal stenosis but worked through the pain until I couldn't anymore. Went to Dr. Little because of recommendation and his affiliation with Barrow Neurology and St. Joseph's Hospital. Just one week after surgery I was able to discontinue prescription pain meds and began living my active life again. My only regret is waiting so long.