A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Litwack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Litwack is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Litwack, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Litwack graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Litwack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Chester County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Litwack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Litwack practice?
Dr. Andrew Litwack practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Cardiologists.