A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Litwack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Litwack is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Litwack
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Litwack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Litwack, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Litwack graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Litwack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Litwack MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Litwack practice?
- Dr. Andrew Litwack has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Litwack practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Cardiologists.