A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lofman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lofman, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lofman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lofman graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lofman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Michael Lofman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Lofman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lofman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Lofman practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Birmingham, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Birmingham Surgeons and Birmingham Plastic Surgeons.