Dr. Andrew Lofman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Lofman?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Lofman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 26th, 2016

Mommy makeovers

First Dr I met with for a mommy makeover and I am completely confident he will be my surgeon. He didn't make me feel uncomfortable. He was super nice, warm, and genuine. I can't wait to have surgery and know without a doubt he is the right choice.

July 18th, 2016

Avoid this foreign medical school doctor

I would never again go to a plastic surgeon who went to medical school offshore. He could not get into a medical school in the United States and it shows.

March 3rd, 2015

Best in Michigan

I will recomend Dr. Loafman to anyone who is considering having any procedure done.

August 20th, 2014

Highly recommend

I would highly recommend Dr. Lofman's to anyone that's thinking about breast reduction. I choose him on his best side manners, understanding and making me feel at easy both in consultation, prior the surgery and post op. I'm very happy with the natural looking result & minimal signs of surgery. Thank you Dr. Lofman.

February 14th, 2013

BA

I found Dr. Lofman on the internet and he was the first one I went for a consultation. I have lots of friends who had BA and heard lots of story about their surgeons, but for me the minute I've talked to him I new that he will do my surgery. Dr. Lofman is very caring, helped me decide what size based on my height/weight/body structure and I am very happy with the outcome. The staff is incredible and I would choose him again if I would have to. He has done for me botox on my forehead and juvaderm on my upper lip and have the same great results. Thank you Dr. Lofman.

February 1st, 2013

Very Happy!

I recently had a breast lift and augmentation performed by Dr. Loffman. I knew from the first consultation that he would be my surgeon. Both him and his office staff made me feel very comfortable, and I was very happy with how quick he was to respond to any emails I sent with questions or concerns. He exceeded my expectations with my BL/BA...they look very natural and are healing very nicely. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for any cosmetic surgery.

October 3rd, 2012

Consultation for Breast Augmentation

Dr. Loafman was incredible! I had a consultation with him this morning. He listened to all of my concerns and explained all of the options to me. He made it an enjoyable experience!

January 12th, 2012

Highly recommend

I had a breast augmentation completed by Dr. Lofman and from my first visit I was treated with respect and he was very professional. He provides excellent bedside manner and made me feel 100% comfortable. He met with me several times before I scheduled my surgery and made me feel comfortable with my decision. The results were unbelievable. He did such a wonderful job and I've had many people tell me how natural and great my breasts look now. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lofman to anyone interested in getting their breasts done. He is wonderful with follow up and the results were even better than I could have imagined!!

May 8th, 2011

Awesome Plastic Surgeon

I had a circumferential Abdominalplasty, Breast Reduction and a butt lift. He was caring and precise and told me what to expect. Had hardly no pain, went back to work with in a week and am looking forward to having the rest of my body sculpted post bariatric surgery. Thighs and arms are next and I can't hardly wait, but I do know this it will be well worth the wait. Thanks again Dr. Lofman you ROCK

March 16th, 2011

would recommend this doctor to anyone who needs breast reduction

Dr Lofman was caring, compassionate and has a great bed side manner. He did a excellent job with my breast reduction, he surpassed my expectations. Thanks to Dr Lofman I no longer have to get injections for severe back pain because he was able to remove the weight I was carrying in my breasts and my breasts look like nothing was even done to them with the exception of a small scar that is getting less noticable daily. Thanks Dr Lofman for helping me.

November 7th, 2009

Awesome!

I got the best tummy tuck! Dr. Lofman is amazing! I went to 3 different consults and Dr Lofman made me the most comfortable and confident.

July 3rd, 2017