Dr. Andrew Lofman, MD
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Highly recommend  |  show details
by Very Happy on Aug 20th, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Lofman's to anyone that's thinking about breast reduction. I choose him on his best side manners, understanding and making me feel at easy both in consultation, prior the surgery and post op. I'm very happy with the natural looking result & minimal signs of surgery. Thank you Dr. Lofman.

|  Best experience ever!!  |  show details
by Robin T. on Jun 22nd, 2013

I had a breast augmentation on 6/11/13 performed by Dr. Lofman. I had severe asymmetry issues as one of my breasts was a small B while the other was a full C. Although my procedure was a difficult case Dr. Lofman was positive and optimistic. He was able to correct the issue almost flawlessly. After 25 yrs of choosing my clothes based on how to conceal my chest Dr. Lofman has offered me a freedom that I never thought I could have. Thanks to him I now can wear a tank top. I could never thank him enough!!!! I would recommend him to anyone and have already referred many friends. Thank you Dr. Lofman you have truly changed my life for the better!

|  Excellent Experience!  |  show details
by AB on May 13th, 2013

Dr. Lofman performed TT, BL, BA and Lipo on me on April 23rd 2013 and it was a great experience. As others have stated, his concern and care for his patients is outstanding. I recall in the hospital when he was "marking" me for the procedures he was cheeful and smiling which helped me be more calm about the upcoming procedure. He also was timely for my appts and the staff is outstanding and open for any questions etc throughout the process. I've showed my boobs and tummy to those looking for a surgeon and I'd recommend him EVERY time.

|  BA  |  show details
by m.g. on Feb 13th, 2013

I found Dr. Lofman on the internet and he was the first one I went for a consultation. I have lots of friends who had BA and heard lots of story about their surgeons, but for me the minute I've talked to him I new that he will do my surgery. Dr. Lofman is very caring, helped me decide what size based on my height/weight/body structure and I am very happy with the outcome. The staff is incredible and I would choose him again if I would have to. He has done for me botox on my forehead and juvaderm on my upper lip and have the same great results. Thank you Dr. Lofman.

|  Very Happy!  |  show details
by April on Jan 31st, 2013

I recently had a breast lift and augmentation performed by Dr. Loffman. I knew from the first consultation that he would be my surgeon. Both him and his office staff made me feel very comfortable, and I was very happy with how quick he was to respond to any emails I sent with questions or concerns. He exceeded my expectations with my BL/BA...they look very natural and are healing very nicely. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for any cosmetic surgery.

|  Consultation for Breast Augmentation  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

Dr. Loafman was incredible! I had a consultation with him this morning. He listened to all of my concerns and explained all of the options to me. He made it an enjoyable experience!

|  Highly recommend  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2012

I had a breast augmentation completed by Dr. Lofman and from my first visit I was treated with respect and he was very professional. He provides excellent bedside manner and made me feel 100% comfortable. He met with me several times before I scheduled my surgery and made me feel comfortable with my decision. The results were unbelievable. He did such a wonderful job and I've had many people tell me how natural and great my breasts look now. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lofman to anyone interested in getting their breasts done. He is wonderful with follow up and the results were even better than I could have imagined!!

|  Awesome Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
May 7th, 2011

I had a circumferential Abdominalplasty, Breast Reduction and a butt lift. He was caring and precise and told me what to expect. Had hardly no pain, went back to work with in a week and am looking forward to having the rest of my body sculpted post bariatric surgery. Thighs and arms are next and I can't hardly wait, but I do know this it will be well worth the wait. Thanks again Dr. Lofman you ROCK

|  would recommend this doctor to anyone who needs breast reduction  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2011

Dr Lofman was caring, compassionate and has a great bed side manner. He did a excellent job with my breast reduction, he surpassed my expectations. Thanks to Dr Lofman I no longer have to get injections for severe back pain because he was able to remove the weight I was carrying in my breasts and my breasts look like nothing was even done to them with the exception of a small scar that is getting less noticable daily. Thanks Dr Lofman for helping me.

|  Awesome!  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2009

I got the best tummy tuck! Dr. Lofman is amazing! I went to 3 different consults and Dr Lofman made me the most comfortable and confident.