Dr. D Loomis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. D Loomis?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. D Loomis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2012

Dr. Loomis is a great physician and an even better person. His bedside manner is excellent and he always takes the time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions. I've been a patient of his for over 25 years. I'm grateful to have him as my doctor!

December 21st, 2011

Disorganized front office

After 30+ years I am having to leave the HMO I've been with. Based on reviews here I made a "meet and greet" appointment with Dr. Loomis.I explained in detail at the time I made the appointment that I wanted to interview the Dr. I had at least a 5 minute conversation with the receptionist explaining my expectations and my situation, I was leaving my HMO at the first of the year, who my new insurance company was going to be, I had a unique condition and I wanted to make sure the Dr was ok with it, etc. I was VERY clear I was looking to do an interview. She even used the term "Meet and Greet.So today I showed up for my appointment and was told I couldn't see the Dr until my new insurance was active. They didn't accept cash and they didn't do "Meet and Greets". The Dr "was very busy" and I could schedule an exam after the first of the year if I'd like.The receptionist brought a woman out from the back to explain this to me. She keep saying "there must have been a misunderstanding". I told her that's not possible, I had explained things in detail. There was no acceptance of responsibility, no effort to "make it right". Obviously the right hand has no idea what the left hand is doing in this office.

September 23rd, 2011

Great Doctor

Answers questions without being in a rush. Very low tech - does not order up every test just because he can. Will work with you and educate you if you put in the effort. Hope he continues practice.

May 10th, 2011

Dr. Loomis is always willing to explain my conditions and medications. He respects my intelligence and doesn't talk down to me. Also, he never seems to be in a hurry when I am with him.

January 21st, 2011

longest wait ever

Spent an hour waiting just for prescription renewal.

August 30th, 2009

Dr. Loomis -- great physician

I like Dr. Loomis very much. He is informative, non-alarmist, direct, and caring. I was concerned with needing a new doctor after many years with a doctor whom I loved, but I am so far, very pleased, with having found Dr. Loomis.

March 8th, 2017