A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Losiniecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Losiniecki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Losiniecki graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Losiniecki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew John Losiniecki MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Losiniecki practice?
- Dr. Andrew Losiniecki has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Losiniecki practices Neurological Surgery near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: La Porte, IN and Cincinnati, OH.
See South Bend Neurological Surgeons.