A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lowe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lowe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Mark Lowe MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Lowe practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lowe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Lowe practices Internal Medicine near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Katonah, NY.
See Valhalla Internists.