A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lowe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lowe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Lowe practice?
Dr. Andrew Lowe practices Internal Medicine near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Katonah, NY.
See Valhalla Internists.