Overall Review

4.9

October 12th, 2015
Dr. Lowe
Dr. Lowe has been treating me for 15 years +. I consider him to be a very caring, careful, conservative, thorough Internist. I agree with others here that often, the wait time is more than expected. More importantly however, there never seems to be a time limit on my visit. He is always completely thorough. I always come away with the sense that every issue was completely understood and acted upon. That definitely makes it worth the wait for me. And yes, he has a nice sense of humor. I would recommend Dr. Lowe to anyone.

October 12th, 2015
Dr. Lowe

June 30th, 2015
Compassionate great doctor
Wait time should be improved . They should allow at least 45 minutes appointments per patients

February 9th, 2015
Lucky to have Lowe
Dr. Lowe has excellent doctoring skills and bedside manner.Straight forward and to the point.

January 2nd, 2012
Dr. Lowe has been treating me for at least 10 years. Actually, he treats my whole family now because they've seen how much he's helped me. He's been through the good and bad with all of us and continues to be a huge source of strength and solace. Dr. Lowe does indeed spend the time needed with the patient and that's why I don't mind waiting. He's very caring, gentle, and funny too! His follow-up is amazing. He's called late in the evening to give lab results or to check that you're feeling better. No other doctor has ever done for our family what Dr. Lowe has done. I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone - young, old, or in between. Although, I don't really want to recommend him because then we'll have to wait longer to be seen, but hey, I guess that's ok. Thanks, Dr. Lowe. God bless.

July 20th, 2011
Highly Recommended Dr.
Will spend as much time as needed to understand your issue which leads to some extended wait times but well worth it for the high touch approach. Personable, friendly and professional approach, has actually called with test results or to check on your progress without requesting. Great Doctor overall.

June 21st, 2011
Great Doc.
I have been a patient of Dr. Lowe's for a couple of years and would reccomend him to anyone. All around good doc who puts my concerns first. Getting an appointment is no harder than any other practice, a decent sized group ensuring that there is back up if I have a question when he is not there.