A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lubin is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lubin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Lubin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
- Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Seth Lubin MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Lubin practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Lubin practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Winchester, MA.
See Winchester Internists and Winchester Infectious Disease Doctors.