A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lueders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lueders is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lueders
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lueders, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lueders graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Lueders has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital Berryville
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Lueders MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Lueders practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lueders has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Lueders practices Family Medicine near Rogers, AR.
See Rogers Primary Care Doctors.