Overall Review

2.3

April 11th, 2016
Time for a new dr
He doesn't seem to hear what you say. His answer for everything is workout and pray. I've went to him for years and he has got worse. I hadn't changed drs cause its such a hassle to fill in a new dr on your medical history, but it's time cause I'm getting no help from him.

February 27th, 2016
My worst choice in 2015
He didn't seem to actually listen to the details of my issues. It seemed like he'd made up his mind before he'd entered the room. More time and money was spent because he failed to address some obvious issues. However, his nurse is a lovely lady.

April 18th, 2015
Disappointed! Dr. Lueders seemed distracted & much interested or paying attention to my concerns. His nurse was excellent, I would give her five stars +.

May 5th, 2014
sad excuse for a doctor!
I saw Dr. Lueders for stomach pain and body weakness. He told me based on my medical history there was nothing wrong and it was all in my head just like lots of other people he's seen my age. He told me I needed to be in church and that would fix my problem. It turned out I have extreme vitamin d deficiency, an umbilical hernia, cysts on my ovary, and a sagging bladder that does require surgery! If he had done his job I possibly wouldn't have suffered another year thinking I was crazy. Thank god I got a second opinion!

July 29th, 2012
You Must Do Your Own Follow Up
You Really need to be on top of things and remind him what's in your record. Sometimes I think Doctors expect you to know more doctor stuff than you do. That's their job. Be direct, to the point and be very clear. If you miss telling a symptom, its your fault. He will address your chief complaint and that's it. Your appt. Is for 10 min. Or 20 min.

June 23rd, 2011
This "Doctor" told me I was just getting old, brushed off my complaints and failed to diagnosis a bad problems which ended up in 7 procedures to correct and is now a life long problem.