Dr. Andrew Lundberg MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Paris, TN

March 7th, 2016
Procedure
I am concerned that a procedure I had done has caused Neuropathy in both of my legs. I have had to visit neurologists because of a procedure that was done by Lundberg. I am concerned he knew it was a great chance there would be nerve damage, muscle loss and bone loss due to this procedure. I had no clue as to what would happen. I trusted his leadership. Life changing for sure. It has taken away my quality of life due to the lack of mobility and stability I do not have now. Very devastating.

January 28th, 2016
Above and Beyond
I've never met a better doctor. He genuinely cares for patients and staff. I've seen this man go above and beyond for patients as well as co-workers. He's not only a good doctor but a good person as well. Anyone would be lucky to have him as their doctor.

November 11th, 2010
Gets to the root of the problem
Bedside manner to me is a Dr. that will speak plain and get to the root of your issues. Dr. Lundberg was that way with me during my visit. New patient and all. No nice to meet you come back in 2 weeks and we will discuss your problem. His staff promptly got me scheduled for the additional tests he thought were needed and follow up appointment was also scheduled. The testing and follow up were within 8 working days of initial visit. He doesn't make you feel crazy or stupid. If you want a Dr. that is all flowers and candy, but you get no relief from symptoms - GO somewhere else. STraight talk and concise answers go see Dr. Lundberg!