Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

by Lance DUNCKEL. on Jan 14th, 2016

Excellent doctor. He spent ample amount of time with us. He went into great detail and explained everything so we could understand.

by Liza Packet on Sep 18th, 2015

Dr. Ly was timely, compassionate, considerate and intelligently inquired about my medical concerns. I've been seen by Dr. Ly for over 5 years now and I have no complaints! Thank you and your team for all you do!

Sep 3rd, 2015

Great Neurologist and staff!

Mar 12th, 2015

I would avoid this facility at any costs. Sad to say.

Sep 2nd, 2013

Unprofessional. Extremely Cocky. A huge disappointment to my family and i.

Service show details Service
Jul 26th, 2012

Dr. Andy Ly and his professional staff immediately put me at ease while my husband was being consulted for his epileptic seizures. Some physicians have a natural ability to provide care, direction and consideration, all in one compassionate encounter. I couldn't have found a better team of professionals encompassing evidence based practice and visionaries to turn around a hopeless to a more hopeful future for my husband and I. I would recommend Dr. Ly and his fellow colleagues to anyone seeking only the very best. Thank you Dr. Ly, for your kindness, care and compassion, providing the very best for my husband.

Best Neurologist in Southern California-- show details Best Neurologist in Southern California--
Jul 26th, 2012

Extremely understanding, very patient, empathetic, and great bed side manners, he was God sent.

Incompetent, lazy, Careless show details Incompetent, lazy, Careless
Jul 7th, 2012

Terrible communication skills, arrogant attitude. Avoid!