Dr. Andrew Cash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Cash?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Cash?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 28th, 2017

Listens! Tries least invasive procedure before any surgeries

I came to Dr. Cash after years of suffering neck pain after an auto accident. I had tried EVERYTHING else...steroids, nerve ablation, blockers, medication...all to no avail. My chiropractor recommended him after finding structural damage to my neck (which everyone else had missed). Dr. Cash did a diskectomy/fusion, and I got much better. I had to have another procedure(same one, one level down), as my disc below had degraded so fast. He listens, talks about all of your options, and has a great bedside manner. What a fantastic surgeon...and person.

December 15th, 2016

Caring, nice guy!

November 23rd, 2015

Very good spine surgeon

October 30th, 2015

Best Spine Surgeon

My name is Scottie Briscoe. I have been a patient of Dr. Cash for nearly 3 years now. He is the most courteous, caring, knowledgeable, professional, and skilled surgeon I know. He performed a spinal fusion on me two years ago and gave me my life back. I was nearly unable to walk due to a crushed vertebrae. Since the surgery, I have walked over 5000 miles pain free and lost 60 pounds. I continue to work out and am in better shape now than I have been in many years, which I attribute to the expertise of Dr. Cash. I have seen some recent negative reviews that are extremely slanderous. They obviously are jealous lies and probably pain pill seekers, or they would have used their names. The public is much smarter than these slanderers would think. People can see through lies. I am not ashamed to put my name here because I am telling the truth. Dr. Cash is an amazing doctor. I would put my life in his hands.

September 23rd, 2015

My experience with Dr. Cash has been excellent everytime I see him. He is extremely polite and curtious along with his staff. They make me feel comfortable about being at the doctors office. Thanks to Dr.Cash my pain has gone and I am now able to walk again pain free, travel, and do things with my family that I was unable to do before his healing hands operated on me. Dr. Cash is and excellent surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of orthopedic surgery.

September 21st, 2015

Best Spine Surgeon

Dr. Cash is a wonderful Doctor/surgeon. He is very courteous, caring, prompt, informative, and professional. After having other unsuccessful treatments for my back pain, we decided that surgery was the best option for me. He did a spinal fusion/discectomy on my L5 S1 on 6-3-13 and gave me my life back. I was barely able to walk before and am now able to walk pain free. Since the surgery I have walked nearly 5000 miles and lost 60 pounds. I owe this success to Dr. Cash's expertise in his field and the encouragement I received from him. Also his staff is fantastic. They are friendly, knowledgeable, and prompt. Thank you Dr. Cash. You are the best.

October 1st, 2014

Don't use Dr Cash

I waited over an hour in severe pain. He had a drug test and xrays done even though this was just a consult. Way to pad the bill. His manner was disaffected, removed. Told me to do just what I had done previously which did work. Also wanted another MRI even though I brought a current one in that only a couple weeks old. Also they forgot to give me my MRI back and when I called the next day they said they couldn't find it. Wow I'd hate to think what he would do during an operation. I think the RJ's article was so wrong about him. He pushed on my hip bones extremely hard that his hands were shaking and my pain has increased so much since then. He said he had to see if it would irritate me and then he would know that my SI joint was really hurt. What the was the MRI for. No other doctor had to do that. I don't even think he deserves a star. Ease of appointment,,sure he wants your money.

Good Doctor and office is clean

Good Doctor and office is clean

Great Doctor!

Great Office, Doctor and Staff.

Dr. Cash Review

Dr. Cash has a great bedside manner. His office staff is great.

Laresa's Review

Awesome/everyone here has been a great help and Dr. Cash is an excellent surgeon.