Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Cross II
Dr. Andrew Cross II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Athens, GA, with other offices in Cartersville, GA and Blacksburg, VA (and 2 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Cross is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center, Bristol Regional Medical Center and Wellmont Bristol Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Cross II has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Andrew Cross II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, GA.
Dr. Robert Sinyard Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Athens, GA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Michael Biswas
Athens, GA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Kent Nilsson
Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Athens, GA 0.01 mi11