A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Cross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Cross is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cross graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Wellmont Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Monroe Cross MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Cross practice?
- Dr. Andrew Cross has 7 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Cross practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Bristol, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, GA and Monroe, GA.
See Bristol Cardiologists.