A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Cross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Cross is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cross
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cross Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cross graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Wellmont Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Monroe Cross MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Cross practice?
- Dr. Andrew Cross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Cross practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Abingdon, VA.
See Athens Cardiologists.