inactive

Andrew M Dussinger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

February 3rd, 2016
He is nice and cares about his patients

April 10th, 2015
Top notch Urologist, great bed side manner, have had a number of Urologists in the past that aren't even close to his ability, understanding and professionalism.

February 2nd, 2015
Dr. Dussinger is a great doctor. From the moment I met him, I was very comfortable. His staff is top notch. His diagnosis of my illness was spot on. I would recommend Dr. Dussinger to anybody who is looking for a competent, friendly, and compassionate urologist. The man saved my life.

April 22nd, 2014
outstanding
I first met this dr after going to the er in very bad pain. I had my 25th wedding anniversary party to go to the next day and i said please fix me enough to go and i will be back.well he did and I did go back . I have had problems since then and he has been great. I highly recommend this dr. He will stick by you all the way. Thank you so very much,it is so important to have a doctor like this that you can trust. Great staff also.

September 20th, 2013
I think the Doctor saved my life.I do give all in need to seek his help.The BEST DOCTOR on call.I say this becuase of his knowledge in Urology.A Great DOCTOR.

October 23rd, 2012
Very Helpful Doctor
After many years of suffering with kidney stones, Dr Dussinger is helping me to find answers to this ongoing problem. He is most professional, and concerned about helping me to feel better. He listened to what I had to say, and quickly found answers for me. I would highly recommend him to anyone. WHAT A GREAT DOCTOR!

April 14th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Excellent urologist with an excellent bedside manner. This man of medicine really cares about his patients. I know because I am one.

June 15th, 2010
Bladder Prolapse Correction
Dr. Dussinger operated on me and I found him to be absolutely wonderful in every aspect. His personality and bedside manner and caring concern certainly matched his excellent technical skills. I feel fine now and I unhesitatingly give him my highest recommendation.

October 5th, 2009
Dr. Dussinger is very different from most doctors I have seen. He took the time to really review my problems and speak with me in depth. He is very professional and thourough, while still maintaining a bedside manner that makes you feel he genuinely cares about his patients. The staff there were also all very cheerful, friendly, and professional.