Urologist
Video profile
Carlisle Hma Physician Mgmt. Inc.
366 Alexander Spring Rd
Ste 4
Carlisle, PA 17015
717-243-9021
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  outstanding  |  show details
by alffreda rivers on Apr 22nd, 2014

I first met this dr after going to the er in very bad pain. I had my 25th wedding anniversary party to go to the next day and i said please fix me enough to go and i will be back.well he did and I did go back . I have had problems since then and he has been great. I highly recommend this dr. He will stick by you all the way. Thank you so very much,it is so important to have a doctor like this that you can trust. Great staff also.

|  show details
by James Henderson on Sep 20th, 2013

I think the Doctor saved my life.I do give all in need to seek his help.The BEST DOCTOR on call.I say this becuase of his knowledge in Urology.A Great DOCTOR.

|  Very Helpful Doctor  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2012

After many years of suffering with kidney stones, Dr Dussinger is helping me to find answers to this ongoing problem. He is most professional, and concerned about helping me to feel better. He listened to what I had to say, and quickly found answers for me. I would highly recommend him to anyone. WHAT A GREAT DOCTOR!

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2012

Excellent urologist with an excellent bedside manner. This man of medicine really cares about his patients. I know because I am one.

|  Bladder Prolapse Correction  |  show details
by Rena Chertok on Jun 15th, 2010

Dr. Dussinger operated on me and I found him to be absolutely wonderful in every aspect. His personality and bedside manner and caring concern certainly matched his excellent technical skills. I feel fine now and I unhesitatingly give him my highest recommendation.

|  show details
Oct 5th, 2009

Dr. Dussinger is very different from most doctors I have seen. He took the time to really review my problems and speak with me in depth. He is very professional and thourough, while still maintaining a bedside manner that makes you feel he genuinely cares about his patients. The staff there were also all very cheerful, friendly, and professional.