A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Elsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsberg graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Elsberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Marc Elsberg MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Elsberg practice?
- Dr. Andrew Elsberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Elsberg practices Emergency Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Emergency Physicians.